We participate with most local and many national insurance plans. However, it is your responsibility to understand whether your insurance has limits on the doctors you can see, or the services you can receive. If you provide complete and accurate information about your insurance, we will submit claims to your insurance carrier and receive payments for services. Depending on your insurance coverage, you may be responsible for co-payments, co-insurance, or other deductible amounts.
Please contact our billing office or call your insurance carrier should you have questions.
- Blue Choice Health Plan (Dr. Robert Meek is not a participating provider)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (Dr. Robert Meek is not a participating provider)
- CareFirst Community Care Plan
- Johns Hopkins US Family Health Plan
- MDIPA/Optimum Choice (Referral Required)
- Priority Partners
- United Healthcare