Facial reconstructive surgery is also known as Mohs reconstructive surgery.
It is a surgical procedure that first removes skin cancer from the face and then reconstructs the facial features to maintain a normal appearance.
We specialize in treating multiple conditions requiring Reconstructive Surgery to achieve a more natural and functional appearance to the face, including but not limited to:
- Repair of Facial and Orbital Fractures due to trauma in children and adults
- Skin Cancer Reconstruction – skin defect repair following Mohs Surgery
- Thyroid Eye Disease
- Bell’s Palsy
- Eyelid Malposition – Entropion & Ectropion
- Eyelid Reconstruction
- Orbital Tumors and Fractures
- Congenital deformities (e.g. cleft lip, palate, ears)
- Scar Revision